"The Killing" cancelada. Outra vez.

Antevisão dos filmes mais esperados, críticas, apreciações.

Moderador: jamlvs

Responder
Maston
Subtitle Addicted
Subtitle Addicted
Registado: 02 abr 2005, 00:00

"The Killing" cancelada. Outra vez.

Mensagem por Maston » 11 set 2013, 13:28

Desta vez parece que não há como escapar: depois de ressuscitar dos mortos o ano passado, e de ter uma considerável melhoria tanto a nível de críticas como de audiências, a AMC decidiu não renovar “The Killing” para uma quarta temporada.

Aqui ficam os comunicados oficiais:

We have made the difficult decision not to move forward with a fourth season of The Killing. We want to thank our great partners at Fox Television Studios, creator Veena Sud, an extraordinary cast and the dedicated fans who watched.

Fox Television Studios is extremely proud of all three seasons of The Killing. We’re especially gratified to have orchestrated a unique deal with AMC for Season 3 that included a bold partnership with Netflix. While we would have loved to produce a fourth season for AMC, FTVS is immensely grateful to everyone involved with this moving series: our brilliant cast, led by Mireille Enos, Joel Kinnaman and Season 3’s Peter Sarsgaard; our stellar executive producer, Veena Sud; a remarkable writing and producing team; and a tireless, dedicated crew. Most of all, FTVS thanks the terrific fans of The Killing, who communicated their appreciation for the show throughout its run.

Fonte: http://tvdependente.net/2013/09/the-kil ... m=facebook
Imagem
Mig@s
Power User
Power User
Registado: 24 mai 2009, 00:00

Mensagem por Mig@s » 11 set 2013, 23:33

Acabei de ficar profundamente triste... nem acredito!! Uma grande série tem um fim destes. Vai-se lá entender.
"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"
Responder